Hair loss can happen to anyone, at any point in their lives, regardless of their age or gender. However, not all hair loss is the same. That’s why it's important to understand and recognize the symptoms in order to choose the ideal treatment. Discover the 3 main types of hair loss and the 3 corresponding Phyto Paris natural treatments.
A few statistics about hair loss:
- 75% of people claim they suffer from hair loss
- The lifespan of a single hair varies from 2 to 4 years for men and 4 to 6 years for women
- A single hair follicle can produce a total of 25 hairs over the course of its existence
Why use natural anti-hair loss treatments?Say goodbye to chemicals—and hello to natural treatments! When it comes to hair care, Phyto Paris has always prioritized botanical ingredients. And, it’s easy to understand why. After all, solutions to all of your hair needs can be found in nature. Moreover, using natural products minimizes the frequent side effects that come with applying chemicals to your scalp and the risks associated with their permanent daily use.
Botanical ingredients are at the heart of all PHYTO Paris products. In fact, the French haircare brand extracts only the best molecules from every plant to provide your hair with the most natural care possible.
Hair loss – Type 1: the first signs of male-pattern baldness2/3 of men experience some form of hair loss before the age of 35.
Symptoms: Although it’s normal to lose anywhere between 50 and 100 hairs a day, men can start experiencing the first signs of hair loss as early as age 18. How can you tell if you are experiencing male-pattern baldness? For starters, when you look in the mirror, you notice that your hairline is starting to thin out and recede. Perhaps your hair doesn’t seem as dense as it once was or you might feel that your scalp is more prone to itchiness. And, of course, your temples are becoming more and more visible.
Explanation: These symptoms are actually the first signs of androgenetic alopecia, or male-pattern baldness—chronic hair loss that occurs at the temples and on the top of the head, which is generally caused by genetics and amplified by external factors.
Phyto Paris Solution: To fight the first signs of hair loss and slow its progression, Phyto Paris created the PHYTOLIUM+ treatment. Its objective? To preserve hair assets.
The treatment consists of two separate hair care products: the Initial Stages Strengthening Shampoo [82% natural] and the Initial Stages Strengthening Treatment [93% natural].
The treatment is formulated to focus on the essentials. It strengthens hair and preserves its appearance thanks to a duo of innovative active ingredients:
- Shiitake extract – 2 research patents – a mushroom used in traditional Chinese medicine to fight signs of hair’s premature aging and protect the scalp from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin B3 works in synergy with Shiitake to revitalize hair and leave it looking beautiful.
Hair loss – Type 2: Chronic hair lossSymptoms: You’ve been losing a substantial amount of hair, every day, for over 6 months. You can clearly see and feel more of your scalp when your run your fingers through your hair. You spot more hair in the shower, on your pillow… It’s clear that hair loss is now already well underway, and it’s time to do something about it—fast!
Explanation: At this stage of androgenetic alopecia, you are experiencing chronic hair loss. It’s now essential to prolong the lifespan of each hair and wake up dormant hair follicles.
Phyto Paris Solution: The PHYTONOVATHRIX Global Anti-Hair Loss Treatment and Shampoo [99% natural], which targets every factor required for hair regrowth: triggering of hair growth, prolonging the anagen phase (hair growth phase) and producing the energy required for hair growth… This 99% natural treatment stimulates growth, stops hair loss and makes your hair stronger and denser!
5 natural ingredients are at the source of PHYTONOVATHRIX’s effectiveness:
- Celery Seed contains Senkyololide to activate regrowth through stem cells
- Purple Tulip stimulates essential factors for new hair regrowth
- Globularia Stem Cells prolong the life cycle of follicles
- Baikal Skullcap increases oxygen supply as well as the size of hair strands
- Serenoa Extract acts as an inhibitor of the enzyme responsible for transforming testosterone into DHT
Hair loss – Type 3: Female reactional hair lossSymptoms: With every significant hormonal change (stress, pregnancy, breastfeeding, fatigue), women risk experiencing acute hair loss over a very short period of time. In such cases, hair literally falls out by the handful.
Explanation: Women are more subject to hormonal fluctuations than men. Left untreated, successive reactional hair loss can lead to chronic (permanent) hair loss. Each hair loss episode weakens hair fibre, eventually leading to thin, weak and lacklustre hair. This means you’ll have less volume and might even have the impression that your hair is thinning!
Phyto Paris solution: PHYTOCYANE revitalizing serum and shampoo was designed to fight reactional hair loss and help slow it down in just 3 months. It will also leave your hair looking shiny, voluminous, and absolutely beautiful!
PHYTOCYANE works its magic thanks to a combination of natural ingredients:
- The synergy of Sulphur Amino Acids, Ginkgo Biloba extract and Viburnum bark extract promotes intercellular exchanges and keratin production.
- Grape procyanidins protect the hair bulb from free radicals and slow its ageing.
- Rich in Vitamin B and silk proteins, PHYTOCYANE leaves your hair shiny and dense, without weighing it down or making it feel greasy.
Thanks to these 3 treatments, your hair loss will be a thing of the past.
To figure out what type of hair loss you suffer from, just take the hair loss questionnaire.